Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Star Wars Party: the final preparations.

This week I finished the last details I've been wanted to get ready.
I bought some bottles of water, and labeled them with these printables I found at Topsy Turvy.

I also made Light Sabers using pool noodles. I got them at the dollar store, and cut them in half to make two Light Sabers. At the same place, I bought silver duct tape and black electrical tape, to make the handles. I cut circles with adhesive foam paper to make buttons, to have the kids putting themselves at the party.

My son decided to have cupcakes, so I made a cupcake holder stacking my two circle baking pans.

I placed black tissue paper on top of the bigger pan, and used the black tape on the sides to hold.
The smaller pan I used silver tissue paper, and silver duct tape to the side.
Then the pictures on the sides I had made a couple of weeks ago (I have the links to the printables on a previous post).

I bought a Darth Vader candle at Party City, and it made me wanted to make my own. So I grabbed all my leftover clay to make a figurine.

After baked and cooled, I used black acrylic paint, and silver and red for buttons.

The party is a week away, hopefully it can go the way I planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment