Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Paper Doll Ana Luisa.



My only niece, the only girl I can spoil, lives 4,000 miles away from me. I always dreamed of playing dolls, playing dress up with my little girl.
So I came up with this idea of making printable paper dolls. We talk on Skype about what she likes, and I make it in paper.
So I finally learn how to scan and color my drawings in the computer, and with the help of my friend Marilena, these drawings can become printable images for everyone.
I grew up playing with paper dolls, and I think it is a fun way to make a little doll more personal.
Feel free to print and play by clicking Here.
I hope everyone enjoys, so I can make more.
Bonequinha Ana Luisa. Como a minha sobrinha Ana Luisa mora muito longe, a maneira que encontrei de brincarmos juntas foi criar essas ilustrações.
Clique nesse link para imprimir a pagina: Bonequinha da Ana.
Espero que voces gostem.

No comments:

Post a Comment