Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Party.

Finally all my work was put to the test, I am glad to say the party was a success. Nothing broke, nobody got hurt, and it was a lot of fun.
The table was ready on time and there were lots of goodies.

Chocolate roofs, gummy ghosts, sugary pumpkins.
Some disgusting treats. Juice and some little gifts to take home.
The kids played with all the games I made, until they were destroyed, and there was nothing else to do.

And I don't know if it was only the sugar making them crazy.

I had to do something. So when everything else fails, my solution is to put them to play dodge ball.

Besides all the sweets, the grown ups had some healthy options.


And others, not so healthy but so tasty.
Later we went trick-or-treating, and we saw some spooky houses. Halloween is the best. The kids had a great time, and the other parents were happy too.
But I am so glad it is done. It is exhausting to plan, prepare, and execute a party for theses boys.
But they grow up so fast, that I better enjoy, while they want my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment