Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Sheep Party, I miss you!


I miss the cute birthday parties I did for my kids when they were smaller, and I found these pictures from the time they agreed with my suggestions.
We were obsessed with Shawn the Sheep, and all I wanted to do is make a sheep birthday party. They said it was a fantastic idea.
I made these decorations using Crayola Model Magic clay. You can play with the kids, and it air dries, so you keep whatever you modeled.

I like using a cake stand, to give the impression of a bigger cake, and to place any decorations you want. I make a round stand using styrofoam, then cover with whatever appropriate paper to the theme. Then using stickers is a easy way to make it more colorful.
The little decorations on the cupcakes I also made with scrapbook paper, and cut with my Hole Puncher that looks like a flower. And a little sicker on the center always make very festive.

The sheep hanging on a mobile are made of white yarn, and the heads with the same clay.

That was their 6th and 3rd birthday party. Still cute, and still could do it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment