Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Snail Cinnamon Rolls.


I have been using my new bread machine, and Cinnamon Rolls are one of the recipes I wouldn't be able to make without it.
Sometimes I feel I am cheating using the bread machine, but I love because I don't need to be nervous about measuring temperature, or slave after the clock to control the time. And it kneads to make the dough perfect.
I bought an inexpensive Kenmore Bread maker. It was on sale at Sears for 39.99, and with this price it was worth bringing home.
I followed this recipe: Food.com Cinnamon Rolls, but the snails can be made with a regular recipe, or for a even faster baking time, use the Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls, that come in a can.
And here is how I made:

Cinnamon Rolls into Snails.


To make the eyes, I used toothpicks and marshmallows, painting the eyeballs with a food coloring pen.
I skipped the frosting, because I feel like is sweet enough, but feel free to use the frosting the recipe gives
The kids were happy to sing Happy Birthday to Dad, play with the food and eat the rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment