Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Felt Ornaments.

It is a couple of days before Christmas, and I had just decided what to make for teachers, school nurse, and friends.
A cute, simple gift that I thought they would like are tree ornaments, or little winter decorations, in case they don't celebrate the same holiday.
For my kids teachers I made little schools made in felt. I even found these cute miniature cookie cutters, and mice buttons at AC Moore.
My kids also love the school nurse, so I made this gingerbread nurse.
There is also the music teacher.
And the art teacher.
My friend Diane has a dog named Sandy, so I made a little Sandy to hang in the tree.
And for Diane, who is the greatest baker in the world, I made herself. It won't hang in the tree, but maybe it can be a holiday decoration.
The figure I made in FIMO clay, and the little embellishments are buttons from AC Moore.
I hope they all like their gifts, it was so much fun to create each one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment