My little friend Pepito and his mom Pilar came to visit us again, and since last time we saw him, we have been saying how great he would look as a
Ewok.
Now that he is here again, we couldn't miss the opportunity.

To make his costume, I used honey color plush (leftover from the hamburger bean bag), and I cut this shape (measuring in his body).

Next I sewed the legs.

To make the arms the pieces were cut like this (making sure the dimensions were proportional to his body).

Then I used the sewing machine to close the arms.

To stuff the arms, I used pieces of the same fabric.

And I attached both arms.

Then two pieces to tie the costume behind his neck.

To make his weapon, I had a thick skewer, that was glued to the hand. The edge of the weapon was made of paper.

To make the head piece and the "scarf", I cut my husband's brown T-shirt.

The last thing was go for the photo shoot.

I know he couldn't care less about these pictures or the costume...

...but he is so cute I couldn't resist.

The photo session last for about 60 seconds.

But Pepito got kisses and belly rubs for much longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment