Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Not so scary door

The wonderful thing about having house guests is when you find something in common with them. My husband's distant cousin, who he hasn't seem in about 30 plus years came from Brazil with her family. It was nice to know that she was the person who first introduced him to art, and has loads of practice with crafts.
So I took her to shop at my favorite place MIchaels, and she helped me pick items to make a Halloween wreath. I wanted do have dark colors, and I fell in love with all the black and purple flowers (they are hair clippers). From them we choose everything that would match colors, and had a little bit of glitter.
At home everything was glued with a hot glue gun, and placed around to make a rich decoration.
So my door is all dressed up for the trick or treaters now.

1 comment: