Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

100 Days of School.

School projects are usually cute and fun. But on the 100th day of school, the project was a little more work than I thought. The concept was writing a 100 times of whatever we wanted: book titles, math facts(?)... so what came to my mind was the many ways to be healthy. When I started writing the first 20 ways to be healthy, I was already out of ideas. So thanks to the power of the Internet, and using other ideas that my kids had, we found 100 ways. But it took several days, maybe around 100 hours, to finish the drawing, and had my son write and paint everything (one short cut that I take for painting, is use old make up).
It is hard to read all the ideas, but feel free to copy and I also can write it if you request.
Hopefully the teacher will like, and the kids remember the lesson on how to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment