Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Family history and stop motion animation.

My son started to have fun with stop motion animation, using his Legos . So I decided it would be a fun project for us to do together, telling our family history.
He took the frame by frame pictures in our old camera, then they were put together like a movie in the computer. He took the pictures with a green paper behind, so we could use as a green screen and add any image behind.
My other son made a few drawings to use as a background in the movie(some of them I lost during the process).
And I recorded their voices with the lines I wrote.
The hardest part was to put everything together. It took me about 6 months to learn and be able to edit the movie.
But in the end, it made us, and my entire family happy.
Here is how it came out:

No comments:

Post a Comment