Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monster Melon Watermelon.

There is nothing better than getting in the pool in a hot Summer day.
So we were so lucky to get invited to have lunch at our friend Diane's house, and the kids could play in the pool.
I couldn't go empty handed, so the watermelon and the fruit in my fridge looked perfect for a fun dessert. With the help of my melon baller, a knife and some toothpicks, I made a Monster Melon.

Since more food is never a bad idea, I had some fresh corn, made turkey meatballs, and the kids had some hot dogs. I also had a banana bread, so I decorated with some strawberries.

We had a great time, the kids played in the pool, and we enjoyed the day together. And that is what Summer is for, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment