My son would live at Dunkin' Donuts if he could, to the point that the nice manager knows him and recognize us in the street.
But once an a while, I try to give my family something more nutritious. So I make a big mix of all my good for the body ingredients, and try to trick them to eat.

Since I had quinoa, but not the flour type, I put it through my Nutribullet, but I believe any coffee grinder or processor will do it.

I also did the same with oatmeal.
So I used 1/4 cup of each ingredient:
-quinoa flour
-oatmeal flour
-protein powder
-whole wheat flour
-spelt flour
-coconut butter
-honey
All mixed with:
-1 egg
-1/2 cup milk
-1 tsp baking powder
After mixed, I baked on my doughnut baking pan on 380 F degree oven for 20 minutes.

To serve them, I tried to make them look different. So I used cinnamon on one, then powder sugar, cocoa powder, and white frosting (using protein powder mixed with powder sugar and a drop of milk) with sprinkles.

And at least for today we ate healthy, so tomorrow we can indulge.
No comments:
Post a Comment