Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Cardboard Haunted House.


I was done with Halloween costumes 3 days ahead and thought I would rest until then. But looking at some pictures of Halloween houses, I really got itchy to make a box house.
Growing up I always wanted a doll house, and there was never a box big enough to make a house. But lucky I kept some boxes of out bathroom renovation from the Summer.
I pulled all the boxes I had and started to build the house. It was a lot of cutting, ripping a lots of glue gun.
After painting all over, I could add the details. The paper figures I cut in my Cricut, the cute Halloween faces are buttons I found at AC Moore and the drawings my son made.

My son that fits in the box is planning to give out candy from inside the house. Hopefully it will work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment