Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Mega Man .


My son had a cool request for Halloween this year and he wanted to dress as Mega Man.

I started with his boots using foam sheets.
I heated them using my heating gun to shape a little more.
For the rest of the boots I used cardboard and painted blue.

The helmet and the blaster were made from a material that molds into anything when heated. I used the brand Thibra, but there is also Worbla, used a lot by cosplay artists (I lost all my pictures from making these parts). But the round attachments on the side of his ears were juice bottle caps.

Also Mega Man has a different color little "speedos" on top of his pants. So I decided to make a belt to make it look like that part. I used a old floor mat for that.
And here is the complete costume.
Happy Mega Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment