Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chocote Chip Cookie Surprise.

Sometimes you want to do something nice to your loved ones, but you really don't have the time or energy to bake, cook, and deal with the mess. That is how I was today, so I started playing with a pack of cookies.
I wanted to dress it up a little, and make a cute cookie plate.
I found my Wilton food coloring pencils and used to draw on Soy Wrappers to decorate the cookies (note: in the end I noticed you can just use paper to do this, if you don't have access to Soy Wrappers).

Then they are cut with scissors just like paper.
Here are the results.
I thought this would be a good idea to make a nice surprise to someone, write a special message, or to make your cookies a little more festive.

And the cute tablecloth behind, it is a curtain that I found on sale. Pretty good to give more color to the scene.
I hope you make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment