Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Healthy Fourth of July!


I am trying as much as I can to celebrate with healthy treats, since the unhealthy delicious ones come in my face every time, from all sides ( and I can't resist).
So the fruit combination red and blue was the choice to this festive day. I cut a small piece of the bottom of a little watermelon, so it could stay standing up. Then using my useful melon baller, I took the flesh of the watermelon. Scooping everything out, I made a bowl with the green of the watermelon. Then I placed some of the watermelon balls, blueberries, and strawberries. Then to decorate, I placed pinwheels I got from Michaels.
Healthy dessert, so I can eat my giant marshmallows later.
I got enough pinwheels to use it on my dog. And she also got a skirt, from two types of ribbons I got from Michaels. And she looks very patriotic

No comments:

Post a Comment