Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Slow Production.

My extra time is getting shorter, so all I could make was two more penguins, an igloo, and paper decoration that I haven't decided what to do with it. Between kids playdates, doctors appoitments, buy groceries, make lunchbags, and work, my favorite hobby got bumped to the side. Well, one thing I did for myself: got enrolled for Zumba classes for the Summer. Anyway, the igloo shape came from a small kitchen bowl. I just used the clay around to make the igloo. Then one of the penguins was sitting, holding a fishing pole made of piper cleaner from the craft store, with a goldfish cracker hanging on a thread. The paper decorations were made with my big paper punches, one shaped like a flower and a smaller one in a circle shape. The cute penguins are inexpensive buttons from Michaels, glued with hot glue gun. I think they look really nice. Hopefully I will be able to organize a birthday party for my boys.

1 comment: