Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Monday, March 9, 2020

Kitty Cats Condo


This time I worked on a bigger and more time consuming project, working together with my friend to make a cat condo for her 6 cats.

I had a piece in my house that just fit the idea I had in my head. My husband made this furniture/stairs that would be nice for the cats to climb.
So first I let my friend pick the colors she wanted, then we painted together.
After that, since she is an art teacher, she painted her cats faces.

While she painted the faces, I cut and glue the carpet that she picked at Target,
We also went together to JoAnn's fabrics, so she chose some fabrics and I made pillows to make them little beds.

And last I made some stairs for the cats to climb to the third floor apartment.
So now it is finished.
I can't wait to see the cats climbing on their house!

No comments:

Post a Comment