Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Party.

This year I decided to focus on the Halloween activities more than the food, just because last year they were finished with the games so fast.
One idea I wanted to use was the recycling of CD discs. I scratched the silver part with scissors, and let the kids decorate using markers.
I tied all the discs in hangers for them to hit with bean bags.
I used some cans of soup, also to make a bean bag toss. The bags were filled with pop corn, and I made a mummy with some googly eyes and a ripped shirt.
But what they played the most was this pirate ship, made of cardboard.
I cut up two windows for them to hit with the bags.
We had some indoor activities, like decorating the caramel apple. I found these fake mustaches at Target.
They also decorated their own bag with stamps.
And made eyeballs with Oreos and M&Ms.
The food I kept simple, but they looked very special with these sugar decorations and stikers, I found at Michaels.
Another Halloween is done, and it was a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment