Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Chocolate Cake Mousse, or chocolate mousse cake?


We are in the middle of a snow storm, and I know later on I will have to shovel. So for a little motivation and rewarding myself in advance, I decided to make some chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse inside.
I first made the cakes in my Half Sphere Silicone Baking Mold. After cooled I used my melon ball cutter and made a cavity inside.
I made a simple chocolate mousse with whipped heavy cream mixed with melted chocolate and placed a scoop in each cavity.

Last I covered with melted chocolate.
After all covered they looked like this.
A few minutes refrigerated they were ready to eat.


I made an extra so my son could cover with regular frosting and sprinkles.
They all looked very tasty.
And should give me enough strength to go outside and clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment