Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Mini Candy Shop.


This is another kit that I bought in Tokyo.
But this kit also involved a lot of cutting, measuring, painting before I even could start to assemble the parts. Plus the instructions are all in Japanese, so I had to do a lot of guessing too.
Like making this little door took me all morning to figure out the pieces and putting together.
This little table was also a lot of work to figure out how to cut the pieces, the measurements, but in the end it looks pretty. cute.

The sliding door was not suppose to slide, but I found a way to make them slide and make more real.
The final piece finally came out very nice.
And I just love the details in the store.
I love my little candy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment