Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Dr. Who themed gifts.


My little friend Mikey loves Dr. Who, so for Christmas I wanted to make something related to the theme for him.

I was looking for ideas, until I came across the model of the T.A.R.D.I.S. (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) in paper to print. It came from Pearltrees.com and I am so thankful because it is so easy to make and beautiful. I have a link here: PrintTardis.
I printed in regular paper, but I glued to cardboard to make it sturdier. Then I cut it.
I left the bottom open to put chocolate inside and glued the sides.
To make brighter and shimmery, I used my pearl clear spray and let dry for a few hours.
After dry, I could put a few pieces of candy inside.

But then my son mentioned the Daleks, Dr. Who's enemies.
He found them to print and they are from Devianart.com and the links are here: Dalek1, Dalek2 and Dalek3.
They were a little harder to cut and glue because of the small arms and eye pieces.
But I was able to finish them and spray with the same clear, shimmery spray.
I thought it was cool because he can play with them and use as tree decoration.
Or he can decorate his room.
I hope he likes his gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment