Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pill dispenser for my earrings.


I love my little earrings but lately they have been scattered all over my bedroom table. Then they get mixed up and end up getting lost.
So when I got a visit from my mother-in-law, she bought a lot of vitamins and we were looking for smaller containers to combine them. When I saw the weekly pill dispenser, it looked perfect for my earrings.
The slots looked a little big, but that was the only model from the Dollar Store. So I made a little division with cardboard and the space could be doubled.
The big letters still made it look not very appealing, and I discovered they could be scratched off with a penny.
After all clean, even though it had little scratches from the coin, it looked nice.
And for the final touch, also to cover up the scratches, I used my Emoji stickers.
A little fun way to organize little things you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment