Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Star Wars Snowflakes


Another awesome idea my friend Leslie sent me through Facebook and of course I had to try. They are paper snowflakes in the shape of Star Wars characters.
These templates are made by an incredible artist named Anthony Herrera, and the link for his page is right here.
I got very excited and printed a bunch of images, but I realized it was harder then I imagined. The printing paper becomes too thick to fold, so I had to cut in more steps than it is instructed.
It took me a few hours of 2 days to make these snowflakes, and a lot of patience.
But after my fingers were sore and I couldn't hold my scissors anymore, I completed the ones that I planned at first.
They are very delicate and I hope nobody rips the paper, at least for a couple of more years.
They look so great all together in my Christmas tree, it was all worth the work.
Thank you Anthony Herrera!

No comments:

Post a Comment