Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Last minute birthday present.

Celebrating a friend's birthday is always a chance to let them know how special it is to have them in your life.
So today is my friend Diane's birthday, and the present I was making for her won't be done until next week. I didn't know what to do, so I quickly grabbed some items at Michaels.
But it didn't mean I wouldn't make it special, and thoughtful.
I found a nice jar, pretty rocks and lavender incenses (the little candle in the picture was not used). Plus I had some cute shells from the beach.
Quickly I was able to put them together, and with a nice card and a balloon.
Those are the moments that makes you feel grateful to have good people in your life.
Happy birthday, Diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment