Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Beaver Book.

I had this idea of making a children's book for a while, but could not figure out how to make it or publish it.
Until I came across with Kindle Book Creator, a program that allows you to build your own book, using your illustrations. And that is what I was looking for!
I wrote the story in a piece of paper, while my son was doing his homework. He actually inspired me on how to write the story, watching the way he was struggling to finish his work.
I remember as a kid, looking at a book with illustrations made out of clay models. I thought that was so cute, and could never forget it. So all I needed to do was to make my little models.
They took me a few days to finish, and when I had all different facial expressions and positions, I went to my front yard to take the pictures.
It was hard to position the character the way I wanted, because of the wind. It was also challenging to crawl down on the grass, to get the right angles for my scene.
Now I am waiting for Kindle to approve my book to be available for digital devices on Amazon.
In the meantime, I need to find out how I can print this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment