Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

S'Moress Popcornss.

There is nothing more delicious that melted chocolate, combined with toasted marshmallows and graham crackers.
And now that I see S'mores everywhere, including cookies in Starbucks and a limited edition of Oreos, I decided to make this combo in popcorn. And I called it S'moress Popcornss.
I combined all the ingredients for S'mores, plus popcorn.
I used 1 cup of morsels milk chocolate, 2 cups of mini marshmallows, 4 sheets of Graham Crackers, and 1/2 cup (measured before popped) of popcorn kernels.
The Graham crackers were broken by hand, and mixed with the popped popcorn. While I melted the chocolate in a double boiler,
the marshmallows were in the toaster oven in 400 F for 4 minutes.
Then I mixed the hot marshmallows with the popcorn and crackers.
And last I mixed the melted chocolate.
It is very sticky and messy to eat.
But it is so crunchy, and gooey, and chocolatey...
that everyone wants more, S'more.

No comments:

Post a Comment