Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Saint Patrick's Day is a few days away, but since everyone is celebrating for the whole month, I decided to make something for the kids this weekend. We wanted to have a simple white cake, and I used this recipe for a Sponge Cake called Castella cake.
The frosting was whipped heavy cream, with a little bit of sugar, and a lot of strawberries on top.
I went to the crafte store, and the only decorations left for the occasion was napkins, straws and little coins. So I decided to draw some decorations myself.
I then colored in the computer, and printed. I had some glitter glue, and used to make the golden parts shinier.
To print your Saint Patrick's Day decoration just click here: Saint Patrick's decoration.
So I made a banner for the cake.
Some flags for the straws. A sign to place on the table.
For this I used my big flower puncher, using a green Christmas paper.
There is always a reason to make a little happier, a little more colorful, and show that you care.
Happy Luck of the Irish!

No comments:

Post a Comment