Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Power of the Words.

I first saw Dr Emoto's Power of the Thoughts experiment on Facebook.
He had different water samples, and exposed each one of them to either positive or negative words. After that he photographed all of them in crystal forms. I was very surprised to see the results, that showed beautiful water crystals exposed to prayer, love and kind words. And those exposed to negative words or emotions, the crystals were not uniform or not formed at all. So the conclusion was that the water responded to words and emotional vibrations.
Watch the video here. Then I saw his second experiment, using rice and water.
The other video is here.
The rice exposed to love and positive words ended up fermenting in a pleasant way, the one exposed to negative words and also the ignored one became rotten looking.
So I decided it would be a good idea for the kids to do this experiment.
First I got three jars, and after washed and cleaned, we placed the same amount of rice inside (hands washed).

Then we covered the rice with filtered water, also trying our best not to contaminate the experiment.

The jars were loosely closed, and we wrote different signs on each:
"I love you."
"I don't like you."
"Ignore."
So for 30 days, everyday we praised the "I love you" jar, we yelled and said not very nice things to the "I don't like you" jar, and the "Ignore" jar we completely ignored. They were placed in the same area of the house, side by side, and handled in the same way."
I asked the kids every time they were frustrated and about to fight, to go tell the insults to the "I don't like you" jar instead of each other.
My point was to show them that if you say certain words, they do hurt and have a negative impact on the target.
And after 30 days we saw the results.
The "I love you" rice started to ferment, but all the grains remained white, intact and with a nice appearance.

The "I don't like you" rice started to disintegrate, and the water became brownish.

The "Ignore" jar also looked different, the grains started to get darker in color and the grains in the bottom disintegrating.

In the end our experiment wasn't as dramatic as Dr. Emoto's experiment, but we could say it confirmed the results . Not only for the fact that I do believe that depending on the words you say, they do carry a certain energy, and can be transferred the other individual. But it is another tool for the kids to understand that, you should choose your words to say, especially for your loved ones.
Hopefully they will remember this when they are teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment