Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's in a hurry.

I still feel not organized enough for school activities, and sending different items on specific days. And of course Valentine's Day is 2 days away, and I had to send something for my son's kindergarten class the next day.
I was lucky enough to have time to stop at Michaels, and found some inexpensive items: a pack of 24 Valentine's pencils on sale for $2.99 (and I used my 40% off coupon), heart stickers and a Valentine ribbon each for $1.99.

Using my hole puncher and leftover paper, I made little cards, placed a little sticker heart on each one, and wrote Anderson's name. Then using the ribbon, I tied the cards to the pencils.

And there it is, twenty minutes were enough to make little gifts for 19 kids in the class. Easy and not spending much.

No comments:

Post a Comment