Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's in a hurry.

I still feel not organized enough for school activities, and sending different items on specific days. And of course Valentine's Day is 2 days away, and I had to send something for my son's kindergarten class the next day.
I was lucky enough to have time to stop at Michaels, and found some inexpensive items: a pack of 24 Valentine's pencils on sale for $2.99 (and I used my 40% off coupon), heart stickers and a Valentine ribbon each for $1.99.

Using my hole puncher and leftover paper, I made little cards, placed a little sticker heart on each one, and wrote Anderson's name. Then using the ribbon, I tied the cards to the pencils.

And there it is, twenty minutes were enough to make little gifts for 19 kids in the class. Easy and not spending much.