Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Little Karen.

I found out I can only create something new when I have the person I am making for in mind (if I have no purpose, nothing comes out of my head).
My manager of nearly 14 years had her birthday a week ago, and we decided to have a little celebration at work. My co- workers prepared a little feast of desserts, so all I had to make was a topper for a cake. And that made me excited.
Since I only know how to make baby faces and animals, I decided to make her as a child.
I grabbed my polymer clay and started working from top to bottom. The eyes were prepared before using liquid acrylic.


Until little Karen was finished, surrounded by animals she helps.

And she is for you Karen. I hope you remember me when you see her.

1 comment: