Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who knew? Wonton wraps.

I wanted to make something for first day of school, but I didn't want to bake a cake, or run to the grocery store to buy one. Plus we all had enough sugar for the week. That's when I saw the wonton wraps in the fridge, and I wondered if I could use the food coloring pens usually I use for edible crafts. After writing on them and making little holes with a straw, I baked for a about 5 minutes at 400 degrees, or right before it turned dark. After cooled, I used to place on top of a sandwich, but it also tastes great with peanut butter, or can be put in the plate with any food. They love because it is very crunchy. Just a little something to remind them this special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment