Made by hands, expressed from the heart.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can I face it?

People that are close to me know how computer challenged I am, and blaming age would be the easiest/shortest way to go, like I've been doing for years. So I decided to step out of the shell, and learn computer animation. Of course the start line is level zero, but it would be a crime not to try, since I have a very good teacher accessible for free( believe me, the guy is good). If his patience has no limits, maybe I have a future on it. So after a lot of explanation, texts messages, errors and trials, here is my first animation. It looks primitive, and I don't even know if I should be putting this out to the public eye. But I am proud to say that I am slooooowly mastering these buttons, and hoping that you will see my improvement in the future posts. You can see my video here

No comments:

Post a Comment